The Water Utility Response On-The-Go App consolidates and makes accessible from the field, information and tools that water utility operators and their response partners may need during an emergency. Downloading Response On-The-Go can help responders and stakeholders increase situational awareness, facilitate coordination, and enhance overall response efforts.
The App allows users to:
- Identify and contact emergency response partners
- Monitor local and national severe weather
- Review and complete incident-specific checklists
- Populate, save and email damage assessment forms with photo attachments
- Access Incident Command System procedures and resources
To download the app:
Access the Desktop-ready Mobile Website Version of Response On-The-Go
Test the features of Response On-The-Go using your desktop or laptop computer by using the Mobile Website Version of the tool. This version provides limited access to the App's features without downloading via the App Store or Google Play. This Mobile Website version is also recommended for users without access to a mobile device, or those subjected to APP download restrictions on their device.