You are here

Annual Biosolids Reporting

  • 12 January 2018
  • ckearns

There have been some questions recently regarding the annual EPA biosolids reporting. Last year you should have received a post card that looked like this:

EPA is going paperless. You will need to create a CDX account if you dont already have one for your NetDMR. You should not be submitting the biosolids information using NetDMR.  You should be using the NeT system. More information can be found at Open the Biosolids Quick Start document for the steps to take. 

Biosolids reporting is an EPA requirement, not a DEC one. All questions should be directed to the EPA NPDES eReporting Helpdesk toll-free at 1-877-227-8965. For general questions you can also call NYRWA Wastewater Technicians Steve Grimm or Steve Smuda at 518-828-3155.