PROBLEMS ACCESSING DOCUMENTS FOR THE DEC ASSET MANAGEMENT PILOT PROGRAM?
It has been brought to our attention that some people are having difficulties accessing the treatment plant score and collection system surveys required for the Asset Management Pilot Program application. If you are using Google Chrome as your browser try downloading Firefox and follow these instructions:
1. Open Firefox and go to the DEC Asset Management Pilot Program website
2. Click on either survey link
3. A message appears saying you need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Toward the top right will be a small box saying “Open with a different browser”. Click that box.
4. Another box pops up saying “You have chosen to open:”
5. Click on “Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (default)”
This should open the survey. You can also click on the down arrow in the upper right hand corner of the upper tool bar to check downloads. If you still have problems please don’t hesitate to call Steve Grimm at 518 929-0987. Remember the applications are due by January 20, 2016.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
- ANNUAL CONFERENCE