REMINDER for Public Water Systems! As we enter another dry summer following prior dry months, please remember the following tips:
- Review Emergency Response Plans for drought response measures; make sure information and contact numbers are all up-to-date.
- Check water levels in sources/wells and re-assess operational and management plans.
- Consider repairing leaking water mains sooner rather than later.
- Educate the public about the importance of water conservation and repairing leaky household fixtures.
- Review Community Water Conservation Measure Triggers, Responses, and Enforcement Plans for appropriateness; revise if necessary.
- Discuss any concerns you have with your local health department.
- Consider information at the following resources: