You are here

RUS Applications and Revolving Loan Funds

  • 21 November 2013
  • networx

With the current low interest rates any municipal system thinking about a project should start the process. Contact your local Rural Development office or USDA Rural Development Office in Syracuse, Titus Falkenburg at 315-477-6465.  In addition, Rural Water has approximately $1M to loan from the revolving loan fund for small projects, energy efficiency retrofits, equipment are all eligible.  Easy application, quick turn around and low interest offered, contact us at 518-828-3155 ext 12 for more direct information.